OUR COMMITMENT AND GUARANTEE
5 Years Warranty
Customer Service Excellence
Our Warranty Covers More
The structural sub-frame, drawbar and undercarriage are the crucial parts of any road vehicle. All our campers and caravans are engineered and tested to comply with or exceed the requirements of Australia Design Rules (ADR) and Vehicle Standards Bulletin (VSB1). Rest assured, the structure & construction of your camper exceed the engineering requirements of the longitudinal, vertical tension, compression and transverse thrust.
We are confident enough to offer 5-year structural warranty and we believe the structural longevity of our campers and caravans goes well beyond 5 years. Just peace of mind and truly value for money.
What's Not Covered*
- Suspension Arms;
- Roof Frame;
- Body Walls & Floor;
- All Chargers & Electric System
- Plumbing (Water & Gas);
- Tyres & Rims;
- Bearings (NTN, Timken);
- Penrite Wheel Bearing Grease (Penrite);
- Electric Brakes Drum & Shoes;
- Any Chain, Shackles, Clips & Pins;
- Any Surface Protection -Paints, Powder Coating, Galvanizing;
- Any Bushings, Rubber Seals, Rubber Boot Caps, O-Rings or Seats & Washers;
- Any other consumables and sundries.
Third-Party Warranty normally refers to the warranty directly provided by our suppliers or manufacturers through their service network to our customers. We are more than happy to help, and sometimes, it is just quicker and easier for customers to get warranty service sorted via third-party service agents or service centres. Their local customer service team will be quicker, more helpful and more experienced in a particular field/product, or have more insight /in-depth technical knowledge; or in some other cases, there might be a service agent that is only 5 mins drive from you. Some products can be sent directly from our suppliers’ warehouse to you or the address you nominated as well.
- Full Range of Our Dual Zone Fridges;
- Truma / Smarttek Hot Water System;
- Thetford Toilets;
- McHitch / DO35 / Lovell Coupling;
- Ark Jockey Wheel;
- All batteries / Charger systems.
- Grand/Standard Inner-Spring;
- Inverter Generator;
- Induction Cooker & Microwave;
- LPG Gas Related;
- 240V Power Related;
- Any 12V System Related;
- Water System;
- Anything You Are Not Sure About
We are not shy to be upfront – one year warranty. Honestly, we feel a bit upset about this. It does not reflect either the quality of the parts we use nor our confidence in these parts. We offer 1 year warranty only because that is the warranty our suppliers or manufactures provided. The led lights, stainless steel hinges, steel door locks, over-center latches, 8.8 grade high tensile bolts & lock nuts etc., we don’t think these will break in a few years time at all; we are more than happy to replace any fittings due to manufacturing defects to ensure your peace of mind.
warranty terms & conditions
Full Warranty Terms & Conditions are Avaiable Here. Some Key Points to remember.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
When you purchase a Prime Campers Australia’s product, you will enjoy complete peace of mind in knowing that your purchases are covered by Prime Campers Australia Warranty.
By purchasing from Prime Campers Australia, you hereby agree to our Sales Terms & Conditions and Warranty Terms & Conditions as set out herein.
Terms & conditions
- Warranties are only valid to the original purchaser of the product in question and are valid from the original date of purchase only.
- Warranties apply only to items sold as “new” and do not extend to any items sold via auction, or deemed to be “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, “damaged”, “unfinished” or “prototype” unless specifically stated otherwise by Prime Campers Australia in writing.
- Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. If an item is sold to a third party by the original purchaser, then all warranties become null and void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owner.
- All of Prime camper trailers and caravans have five-year structural warranties on draw bar and chassis, plus a minimum of 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranties applies to all other componentry that not covered by any third-party suppliers for all campers and caravans sold from 2017.
- All of Prime box/cage/tandem/tipper trailers have two years structural draw bar and chassis warranties and 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranties applies to all other componentry.
- Warranties do not apply to the products purchased from Prime Campers Australia and then used in commercial purposes as rentals, loan, awards or hiring.
- Warranties do not cover any damages caused by improper, abusive use, unauthorized modifications, incorrect fitting, improper and irregular maintenance, accident or collision, as permanent living or using it for purposes other than for which it was designed.
- Any affiliates, representatives, associates, agents, suppliers, resellers or similar of Prime Campers Australia shall have no authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of Prime Campers Australia.
- Any work performed under an authorised warranty claim approved by Prime Campers Australia must be performed by Prime Campers Australia, or an authorised representative of Prime Campers Australia and only with the express written permission of Prime Campers Australia.
- Sales invoice, current registration certificate of the product is required as the proof of purchase and ownership, must be presented when making a warranty claim.
- Any costs related to transport, towing or recovery costs occurring as a result from a warranty claim are the purchaser’s responsibility unless Prime Campers Australia Campers has stated otherwise in writing.
- All transport costs and incidental expenses relating to any warranty claim, whether approved or denied, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period, Prime Campers Australia Campers will repair or replace the product at their discretion.
- Items/parts that are considered consumables are not covered by our warranties, such as jockey wheels, tyres, water pump, rims/wheel bearings, light bulbs and straps etc., Customer may purchase these items/parts from Prime Campers Australia.
- Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing (Email is accepted) with photographs of the defects.
- Warranty is subjected to Prime Campers Australia’s approval after a full assessment has been made by Prime Campers Australia to the product in question.
- FIVE (5) YEARS STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
- 5-Year structural warranty applies to all Campers and caravans from 2017;
- 5-year structural warranty will cover the draw bar and chassis sub-frame only from fatigue.
- 5-year structural warranty will cover suspension components (excluding maintenance / adjustments, rubber components, bushings and other consumables).
- All warranty work carried out free of charge.
- Structural warranty excludes parts susceptible to normal wear and tear such as brakes, wheels, wheel bearings.
- Some other exclusions, terms and conditions apply.
- CANVAS & TENT WARRANTY
- Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase. A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 months applies to canvas components, poles and fittings.
- Damages of any kind, wear and tear, cosmetic change, ageing of materials are not covered. Mould, Zips and mesh or screens are not covered by the warranty.
- Tent warranty specifically excludes the damage caused to zips, Velcro, peg rings etc. stress points – these items are only warrantied against defective workmanship or materials.
- THIRD PARTY WARRANTY
- The accessories/extras and fittings from third parties, including but not limited to cooking, electrical, hot water system, fridges, A/C, tyres etc., are separately warranted provided by third party manufacturers and Prime Campers Australia could assist Customers with any warranty claims.
- Any workmanship and services provided by sub-contractors or third parties including but not limited to the works like electrical installation, gas plumbing, etc., are not covered by Prime Campers Australia Warranties.
- If necessary, Prime Campers Australia will assist to make warranty claims to these individual component manufacturers.
FACTORY SECONDS, EX-DEMONSTRATION, DAMAGED or UNFINISHED & PROTOTYPE
- From time to time, Prime Campers Australia may offer for sale items deemed to be “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, “damaged”, “unfinished” or “prototype”.
- Any items sold as “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, “damaged”, “unfinished” or “prototype” items are sold on an “as is” basis.
- In the sale of such items, Prime Campers Australia will attempt to make best possible efforts to provide all relevant information regarding the item, including faults, defects, damages, missing parts, missing functions or similar, however, there may be instances where minor defects or imperfections have been overlooked. This is PURELY UNINTENTIONAL and in no way alters the nature of the sale.
- By purchasing such an item, you acknowledge and agree to this statement in full and accept that there are no warranties, refunds, credits, exchanges implied or expressed.
- Due to the nature of such items, i.e., being “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, “damaged”, “unfinished” or “prototype”, it is reasonable to expect that some imperfections or flaws may exist even where it is not initially apparent.
- As such items are sold at lower than brand new equivalent items on once-off basis, there will be no further services or parts supplied.
All our campers are designed, tested and engineered to the Australian conditions and standards. They comply with all technical aspects of longitudinal tension and compression, vertical tension and compression
and transverse thrust. However, just like any other vehicles, our Off-Road Camper Trailers and Caravans do have its engineering limitations and capabilities.
- Off Road Camper Trailers and Caravans are engineered to certain limits on hard impact, heavy landings and severely rutted roads or tracks.
- Gas venting regulations and other construction restraints limit the effectiveness of the products against dust & water penetration. Under no circumstances should these products be exposed to water crossings at, or above, body floor level.
- It is important to keep the maintenance up to date with more regularly services if needed due to the severely off-road uses.
We strongly recommend towing at safe speed according to travel conditions with extra care and attention required on uneven surfaces.
- The following are not covered under the warranties:
- Impact/stone damage to body/chassis/running gear.
- Soiling of fabrics & internal fitments from dust & other airborne substances.
- Water damage due to water crossings.
- Movement or damage caused by dislodgment of appliances and fittings resulting from hard impact or heavy landings or severely rutted roads or tracks.
- General damage arising from misuse.
- Rust & Paint works.
- Wheels and Tyres.
- General & maintenance consumables, such as bearings, light fittings, batteries, wheel/camber/toe-in alignment etc.
PEACE OF MIND COVER
- Our (Prime Campers Australia) Warranty covers Australia nationwide.
- We might try to find your (Customers) nearest qualified third-party workshop to carry out required repairs if the quotes from local third-party workshop are comparable to Prime Campers Workshop;
- Any qualified third-party workshop (RAA, RACQ, RACV, RACT, AANT, RAC Authorised) can perform service required on the product and it will not affect the warranty.
- We cover the accommodations (limited to $120/day) up to 5 days if the product is under the warranty repair and is not suitable to live in. Our cover will be in additional of Road Side Assistance Cover (Customers must have Road Side Assistance Service that covers accommodations), and can be used only outside of Road Side Assistance Cover.
Make A Claim
Before you contact us, please do the following:
- Make sure of your own safety; if anyone in danger or emergency, call 000 immediately;
- Gathering the evidence of the incidents, best if safe and feasible, to take some photos and videos of the incidents;
- Try to contact us as soon as possible.
- Proof of your ownership (copy of original invoice and current Rego certificate);
- Details of your claim with photographs and brief descriptions.
Any questions or further information please contact Customer Service 1300 567 789.
Fully Refundable Deposit: -$1,000- Deposit at any Promotion / Expo / Trade Show.
Finance /Loan Customers
Finance Customers will need additional -$3,000- Production Payment on top of -$1,000- deposit. This Production Payment, if financed in the total package, will be fully refunded upon the final loan settlement. Finance Customers will not need to make any further payment until the caravans/campers landed in Australia, unless further payment is requested according to finance structure/terms & conditions/agreement between Customers and the Lender.
- The first payment of 30% of total balance is required upon receiving the order confirmation to begin the production of the Caravan/Camper.
- The second payment of 30% of total balance is required upon the finish of the production & ready for transport, at this stage, tracking of the product is generated.
- The last payment – the remaining balance is required 3 days prior to the Registration and Booking of Handover.
Before Production – Full Deposit Refund;
Production Started – Full Deposit Refund & partial refund on the remaining monies paid towards the order: Resale fees of -$2,000- will apply for standard-built orders, and -$4,000- for custom-built orders. Prime Campers might help customers to resell the order at a small fee.