Temporary Change of Opening Hours
We have reduced opening hours, and booking a visit in advance is highly recommended.
Monday – Friday 10am-3pm
Sat & Sun Closed
We will keep our enssential services running and if you have certain required timeframe please contact our office to discuss.
COVID-19 updates for our clients, guests, suppliers and contractors
Given the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and its declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a global health pandemic, Prime Campers Australia is taking considered action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, clients, guests, suppliers and contractors.
Prime Campers Australia has taken safety measures according to official Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines and and National Restrctions required byAustralia govement as well as State goverment taken additional steps to minimise impact:
- If you travel interstate, you are required to undertake mandatory self-isolation for 14 days.
- Prime Campers domestic travel is limited to critical travel only.
- Prime Campers Australia has suspended all interstate business travel.
- In addition, Prime Campers Australia people who have travelled or transited from any interstate location, whether for business or personal travel are required to isolate themselves at home (other than for seeking medical care), and monitor their health for 14 days upon return.
- Prime Campers Australia has advised any of our people who do not feel comfortable travelling domestically at this time that they should not do so, and alternative arrangements will be made.
- In line with increased social distancing measures by the Australian Government, from the 26 March, all Prime Campers Australia offices will move to ‘restricted for critical core services only’ until further notice.
- Prime Campers Australia offices will be open with reduced hours and booking via email or phone is highly recommend.
- 1.5M rule is critical.
- Social distancing measures will be taken if 10 people or more in the showroom, effective Monday 30 March.
- Showroom safety mesures:
- we have advised our people to exercise caution in our showrooms (good traffic flow, crowd minimisation, spacing people 1.5 metres apart, no handshaking) with heightened hygiene practices.
- Ensure all booked customers are aware of this public statement prior to the visit.
- all catering for meetings under 10 is stopped.
- Showrooms will be cleaned and sanitised after each visit.
We have asked that the majority of our staff move to a four-day working week, where client commitments do not require 100% deployment. We do not anticipate any disruption to any of our services to you.